- 26-Mar-2017 to 25-May-2017 (CST)
- Huntsville, AL, USA
- Full Time
Principal Threat Systems Analyst
Location: Huntsville, AL
Canvas is seeking Principal Threat Systems Analysts to support the Ground Based Midcourse Defense (GMD) Systems Engineering and Integration Directorate (GME) in numerous divisions. This position requires a TS clearance and the candidate must have extensive knowledge of current threats related to the GM weapon system. Ability to assess capability against emerging threats and direct required analysis of these threats.
The Principal Threat Systems Analyst will be responsible for developing processes in accordance with the GM analysis plan and ensure these processes are followed throughout the product life cycle. Meet all required reporting requirements and demonstrate the ability to work within a team construct to meet cost and schedule goals.
- 15+ years Systems analysis experience in defense industry
- Experience with SQL or other rational databases
- Ability to code models if needed.
- Mastery of basic MS Office Software(Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project) plus Sharepoint
- Experience with Missile Defense Agency, and/or Ballistic Missile Defense System Program Office Preferred.
- Capability to develop and present briefings related to specifications and requirements to peers and senior management-level personnel
- Strong system analysis background, including systems engineering and integration responsibilities at system or component level.
Top Secret Required.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!