- 26-Mar-2017 to 25-May-2017 (CST)
- Huntsville, AL, USA
- Full Time
Principal Engagement Planning Analyst
Location: Huntsville, AL
Canvas is seeking Principal Engagement Planning Analysts to support the Ground Based Midcourse Defense (GMD) Systems Engineering and Integration Directorate (GME) in numerous divisions. Qualified candidates must have an in-depth knowledge of how the GM Engagement planning operates and, can work through analysis of Test Cases. Conduct Technical Performance Measure analysis. Must be able to set up and direct monte carlo analysis of test cases and determine success ratios for a set of given parameters. Must be able to lead a team of analysts or work stand alone.
The Principal Engagement Planning Analyst will be responsible for developing processes in accordance with the GM analysis plan and ensure these processes are followed throughout the product life cycle. Meet all required reporting requirements and demonstrate the ability to work within a team construct to meet cost and schedule goals.
- 15+ years Systems analysis experience in defense industry
- Experience with SQL or other rational databases
- Ability to code models if needed.
- Mastery of basic MS Office Software(Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project) plus Sharepoint
- Experience with Missile Defense Agency, and/or Ballistic Missile Defense System Program Office Preferred.
- Capability to develop and present briefings related to specifications and requirements to peers and senior management-level personnel
- Strong system analysis background, including systems engineering and integration responsibilities at system or component level.
Candidates must have a Secret Clearance with ability to obtain a Top Secret Clearance.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!