- 14-Mar-2017 to 13-May-2017 (CST)
- Huntsville, AL, USA
- Full Time
Facility Security Officer/IT support
Location: Huntsville, AL (Corporate office)
The FSO will be responsible for daily security operations and NISP/NISPOM compliance for our facility as well as serve as the primary point of contact for all security inquiries. This is a full time position.
- Track and monitor DD-254s.
- Investigate, prepare, and submit Security Violations and Incident Reports as required by the NISPOM Prepare and participate in yearly DSS vulnerability.
- Ensures compliance with the NISPOM for the Defense Security Service as well as various Intelligence Community Directives (ICDs), required for Sensitive Compartmented Information program procedures.
- Submit employees for clearances and periodic reinvestigations through JPAS as required.
- Process Visit Authorization Requests (VARS).
- Prepare, coordinate and conduct all annual security education/training in relation to the NISPOM, customer requirements and company policy to ensure government compliance.
- Train and orient employees in security policies and procedures to ensure compliance with government and customer regulations.
- Maintains a relationship with the DSS Representative, prime contractor's FSO and subcontractor FSO's.
- Keep management informed on security issues.
- Securely maintain personnel security records.
Position requires active listening skills, ability to research complex requirements, critical two-stage thinking, good time management/prioritization skills, and ability to keep calm under pressure and tight deadlines.
- 2+ Years' experience as an FSO or Alternate FSO
- Must be familiar with government/defense agency security software, including but not limited to: JPAS, eFCL, ISFD, ACCS, SPOT and e-QIP
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite - Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and handle competing priorities and deadlines
- Experience in reviewing DD254's at all levels (from proposal to close out) to identify security requirements and then assure compliance
- Experience reviewing all security documents to include SF-86's for accuracy and completeness and preparing.
Must be able to obtain and maintain an active DoD Top Secret Security Clearance with preferred SCI eligibility.
with our quick 3 minute Application!
Sign Up For Job Alerts!